Cross-blogging

Oi.

I'm embarking on a period of cross-blogging for a variety of reasons. I have to use my wordpress account right now for a digital literacies internship I'm doing up at the University of Exeter. (It's a great opportunity to meet other researchers who are interested in digital communication, so no complaining at all! Very excited!)

However, the project blog is hosted on Wordpress, which creates a bit of a conundrum for me. Do I phase out this blog? (I heart that I can use video on blogspot, whereas Wordpress are cheap and make you pay for the privilege.) Or do I try to cross-post in both blogs and hope that it doesn't drive me mad?

No perfect solutions, but for now I'm keeping both active.

For a post about the current DYT work, see my wordpress site.

And there's this montage video too, just for kicks.